Webcast: Panama City Beach, Florida - October 8-16, 2014
Welcome to the LIVE webcast from the Panama City Beach, Florida Feast site! We will not be able to provide technical support for your computer or software difficulties during the webcast. You can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any comments.
The Webcast will begin 10 mintues before the start of the service and will continue through the closing prayer. All times listed are Central Time Zone. Please see the schedule below for the times when there will be a LIVE webcast.
You can also watch the webcast on the Ustream website at http://www.ustream.tv/channel/ucg-feast-of-tabernacles---panama-city-beach-florida
Due to copyright restrictions or other circumstances, certain parts of the live Webcast will not be made available. This could include—but not limited to—special music, announcements or other portions of the Webcast.
Webcast Schedule (Central Time Zone)
The archived sermons will be available at feast.ucg.org/sermons
Wednesday, October 8 (7:30 PM)
Sermon: Rick Beam
Holy Day - Thursday, October 9 (2:00 PM)
Sermonette: Bart Bornhorst
Sermon: Victor Kubik
Friday, October 10 (10:00 AM)
Sermonette: Brian Hoselton
Sermon: Steve Myers
Friday, October 10 (7:30 PM)
Bible Study: Fred Nance
Sabbath, October 11 (2:00 PM)
Sermonette: Len Martin
Sermon: Victor Kubik
Watch or download the video of this service.
Sunday, October 12 (10:00 AM)
Sermonette: Greg Musgrove
Sermon: Ken Martin
Monday, October 13 (10:00 AM)
Split-Sermon: Walt Tannert
Split-Sermon: Rick Beam
Tuesday, October 14 (10:00 AM)
Split-Sermon: Shawn Cortelyou
Split-Sermon: Patrick Read
Wednesday, October 15 (10:00 AM)
Sermonette: Paul Burnes
Sermon: Steve Shafer
Holy Day - Thursday, October 16 (10:00 AM)
Sermonette: Mark Vincen
Sermon: Jerold Aust
Holy Day - Thursdsay, October 16 (2:00 PM)
Sermon: Len Martin
Problems Watching Webcast
If you have problems watching a live or archived webcast please refer to the points below.
1. The video is choppy or not playing smooth. You may need to change the video quality within the Ustream player for a better viewing experience.
2. I don't hear any sound and I know my speakers are working and turned on. The Ustream video player may be muted. Unmute the audio inside the player and choose the volume level.
3. If the video is "Off Air" then there is no live webcast to view at the time. There maybe other videos to view or there might be a slideshow of various photos.
4. The red "LIVE" indicates that there is a live-webcast event happening and you can view it now.
5. The "Recorded Live" indicates that you are watching an archived webcast.
If you need additional video help, please visit the Ustream support website.